Working Address: 78 Ngo Duc Ke, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Report to: Operation Manager
Who are you?
We are looking for a highly motivated Sourcing Specialist to assist Floralpunk in creating strong relationships with suppliers and maintaining the existing ones in Greater China and Asia. Your responsibilities include sourcing goods, materials, and services at competitive prices and advising the management on which suppliers to contract with. You should be able to maintain good communication with all suppliers and find alternative suppliers if the existing ones are unable to meet their obligations. You will work with the relevant departments to ensure that costs remain within budget. As a Sourcing Specialist at Floralpunk, you will also develop and implement innovative ideas to enhance sourcing strategies.
- Sourcing new suppliers as well as maintaining long-lasting relationships with current suppliers
- Constantly communicating management’s needs to suppliers
- Traveling to suppliers & logistics partners for supply chain quality checks
- Obtaining quotes from different suppliers
- Negotiating price, quantity, and delivery schedules with suppliers
- Working with management and legal counsel to ensure that all supply chain operations run legally and according to the management’s expectations
- Assessing quotes and compiling a detailed assessment of cost breakdowns
- Generating quote comparisons and contributing to internal supplier selection based on the quotes
- Translating sourcing related documents to Mandarin, English, Vietnamese
- Providing solutions to improve company spending and outsourcing.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese, preferred Chinese (Mandarin)
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or related field
- Proven at least 2 years of experience in sourcing processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- A thorough understanding of sourcing methodologies
- Strong negotiation skills
- Sound time-management and organizational skills
- Monthly commission
- Salary is reviewed & adjusted annually plus 13th-month salary and bonus depend on the business result of the Company & your performance appraisal
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment insurance
- 18 paid leaves each year
- And other benefits include Teambuilding, annual heath checking, birthday gift, staff discount,...
Floralpunk is an established fashion accessories brand based in Vietnam, founded by Julia Doan and run with the #floralpunkcrew. Floralpunk grew from the ambition to bring timeless and trendsetting products to our customers. Through our sophisticated brand identity, monochrome aesthetics, and premium customer experience we aim to inspire women's fashion and everyday lifestyle.
At Floralpunk, we aim to empower Vietnamese through fashion, to embrace their personal style, and to raise awareness & increase tolerance for diversity of fashion. Furthermore, we want to represent and picture modern Vietnamese fashion & lifestyle on an international scale
- Our Website: www.floralpunk.com
- Our Fan Page: Floralpunk
- Our Instagram: @floralpunk
How to apply
Please send us your resume via email at email@example.com and our HR Team will contact you within 7 days if your profile is suitable.