SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
Working Address: 78 Ngo Duc Ke, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Report to: Operation Manager
Who are you?
As our social media assistant, you will help oversee Floralpunk’s social media presence. In this job, you will work closely with members of the marketing department, but also, with store managers in order to increase store sales. As a social media assistant, your responsibilities include researching competitive brands or markets, developing and executing social media campaigns that drive business, and create an online voice or image for Floralpunk that is desirable and reaches the company’s targeted demographic.
- Brainstorm campaigns.
- Create social media posts according to the marketing plan.
- Support content production with daily tasks & shootings.
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Research industry innovations and tools.
- Update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization.
- Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.
- Analyze competition on social media and report monthly to creative direction.
- Engage with an online community to improve brand love.
- Stay up to date with fashion & lifestyle trends.
- Degree in communication, marketing, or social media
- Prior experience in marketing or social media.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook & Instagram.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software.
- Monthly commission.
- Salary is reviewed & adjusted annually plus 13th-month salary and bonus depend on the business result of the Company & your performance appraisal;
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment insurance.
- 18 paid leaves each year.
- And others benefit including Teambuilding, annual heath checking, birthday gift, staff discount,...
Floralpunk is an established fashion accessories brand based in Vietnam, founded by Julia Doan and run with the #floralpunkcrew. Floralpunk grew from the ambition to bring timeless and trendsetting products to our customers. Through our sophisticated brand identity, monochrome aesthetics, and premium customer experience we aim to inspire women's fashion and everyday lifestyle.
At Floralpunk, we aim to empower Vietnamese through fashion, to embrace their personal style, and to raise awareness & increase tolerance for diversity of fashion. Furthermore, we want to represent and picture modern Vietnamese fashion & lifestyle on an international scale
- Our Website: www.floralpunk.com
- Our Fan Page: Floralpunk
- Our Instagram: @floralpunk
How to apply
Please send us your resume via email firstname.lastname@example.org and our HR Team will contact you within 7 days if your profile is suitable.