PR & COMMUNICATION STRATEGIST
Working Address: 78 Ngo Duc Ke, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Report to: Marketing Manager
- Develop strategies of all PR & Communication plans (both commercial and internal) for branding, marketing campaigns and each product category - from planning to execution
- Drive social content calendar; and implement content strategy on digital platforms (website, Facebook, Insta-gram....) and e-commerce
- Manage press and afliate network; monitor press media, influencers, KOLs campaigns report
- Define relevant consumers' insight; conduct research on consumer behaviours (on social behaviours, consumer trends and competitors' activities, viral localised campaigns...)
- Optimize content according to SEO; use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users en-gagement metrics
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in content marketing, writing and PR/ communication
- Experience managing online marketing strategy and execution on various online marketing channels including social media, website... (e-commerce is a plus)
- Knowledge in search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) is a plus
- Understanding of major social media platforms including analytics and business management tools
- Microsof Ofce expertise
- A team player with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders, partners, influencers...
- Monthly commission
- Salary is reviewed & adjusted annually plus 13th month salary and bonus depend on the business result of Company & your performance appraisal
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment insurance
- 18 paid leaves each year
- And other benefits: Teambuilding, annual heath checking, birthday gift, staff discount,...
Floralpunk is an established fashion accessories brand based in Vietnam, founded by Julia Doan and run with the #floralpunkcrew. Floralpunk grew from the ambition to bring timeless and trendsetting products to our customers. Through our sophisticated brand identity, monochrome aesthetics, and premium customer experience we aim to inspire women's fashion and everyday lifestyle.
At Floralpunk, we aim to empower Vietnamese through fashion, to embrace their personal style, and to raise awareness & increase tolerance for diversity of fashion. Furthermore, we want to represent and picture modern Vietnamese fashion & lifestyle on an international scale.
- Our Website: www.floralpunk.com
- Our Fan Page: Floralpunk
- Our Instagram: @floralpunk
How to apply
Please send us your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our HR Team will contact you within 7 days if your profile is suitable.