ASSISTANT ONLINE MANAGER (E-COMMERCE)
Working Address: 78 Ngo Duc Ke, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Report to: Operation Manager
Who are you?
As an Assistant Online Manager (E-commerce) at Floralpunk, you are responsible for assisting the oversight of the daily operations of our E-commerce channels, making sure they run smoothly and effectively. Your duties include motivating your sales teams, implementing and upholding business procedures, training new staff, and maintaining clean and professional e-commerce operations. You should be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to training and mentoring team members.
- Implement and maintain business strategies to attract new customers, expand e-commerce traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Assist in reporting on buying trends, customer needs, profits, etc. And propose innovative ideas to improve the company’s strategy.
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances, etc).
- Ensure online store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Undertake online store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records, maintain online’s inventory cleanliness/stocks...
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working in an e-commerce environment, in a managerial role
- Strong English skills (written and spoken).
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Monthly commission
- Salary is reviewed & adjusted annually plus 13th-month salary and bonus depend on the business result of the Company & your performance appraisal
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment insurance
- 18 paid leaves each year
- And others benefit including Teambuilding, annual heath checking, birthday gift, staff discount
Floralpunk is an established fashion accessories brand based in Vietnam, founded by Julia Doan and run with the #floralpunkcrew. Floralpunk grew from the ambition to bring timeless and trendsetting products to our customers. Through our sophisticated brand identity, monochrome aesthetics, and premium customer experience we aim to inspire women's fashion and everyday lifestyle.
At Floralpunk, we aim to empower Vietnamese through fashion, to embrace their personal style, and to raise awareness & increase tolerance for diversity of fashion. Furthermore, we want to represent and picture modern Vietnamese fashion & lifestyle on an international scale
- Our Website: www.floralpunk.com
- Our Fan Page: Floralpunk
- Our Instagram: @floralpunk
How to apply
Please send us your resume via email at email@example.com and our HR Team will contact you within 7 days if your profile is suitable.