Senior Graphic Designer
Working Address: 78 Ngo Duc Ke, Ben Nghe Ward, Distric 1, HCMC
Report to: Creative Director
- Supporting the marketing, sales, PR, digital and production team with any graphic design requirements.
- Designing and executing all the company’s graphics including all sales, marketing, digital, PR and branded materials based on brand guideline or creative director brief
- Working alongside sales, digital, marketing, press and production teams to develop point of sales materials, packaging, social media assets, digital/e-commerce, promotional assets.
- Taking down design briefs and translating these into creative but consumer-friendly branded materials.
- Working alongside Creative Director to develop design concepts for product launches and seasonal campaigns.
- Assisting on campaign shoots, elevated e-commerce shooting and during events, creating footage (photos and videos) and help develop assets post production
- Responsible for creating visuals for Floralpunk website and social channels, such as GIFs, video editing or 2d animation, in collaboration with Social Media Team
- 4+ years of experience in related position.
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative apps (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effect, Premiere, Audition) and other similar tools Knowledge in photo-retouching is a must
- Knowledge video editing is a big plus.
- Passion for fashion, design, culture.
- Demonstrate an ability to work successfully independently and as part the team.
- Confidence in problem-solving, making decision with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Strong listening skills and judgement and willingness to work hard.
- Monthly commission.
- Salary is reviewed & adjusted annually plus 13th month salary and bonus depend on the business result of Company & your performance appraisal;
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment insurance.
- 18 paid leaves each year.
- And others benefit: Teambuilding, annual heath checking, birthday gift, staff discount ...
Floralpunk is an established fashion accessories brand based in Vietnam, founded by Julia Doan and run with the #floralpunkcrew. Floralpunk grew from the ambition to bring timeless and trendsetting products to our customers. Through our sophisticated brand identity, monochrome aesthetics and a premium customer experience we aim to inspire women's fashion and everyday lifestyle.
At Floralpunk, we aim to empower Vietnamese through fashion, to embrace their personal style and to raise awareness & increase tolerance for diversity of fashion. Furthermore, we want to represent and picture modern Vietnamese fashion & lifestyle on an international scale
- Our Website: www.floralpunk.com
- Our Fan Page: Floralpunk
- Our Instagram: @floralpunk
How to apply
Please send us your resume via email firstname.lastname@example.org and our HR Team will contact you within 7 days if your profile is suitable.