SENIOR GENERAL ACCOUNTANT
Working Address: 78 Ngo Duc Ke, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Report to: Operation Manager
Who are you?
In your role as a senior accountant for Floralpunk, you will analyze complex financial records and reports. As an important member of the management team, you oversee Floralpunk's accounting operations, while maintaining the effectiveness and accuracy of all accounting tasks of our company. It is your job to balance accounts and verify bank statements on behalf of the company. As the leading senior in the accounting department, you will work within your own team to achieve your departmental goals and targets, while reporting results and ideas to the management team.
- Track and manage all debts, revenues, and costs of the entire store-system and department
- Be responsible for synthesizing reports from accountants to prepare quarterly tax reports and financial statements.
- Operate and set up of Misa accounting software system
- Set up & manage Accounting system (MISA)
- Follow cashflow and alls our bank accounts.
- Prepare and ensure legal compliance of financial documents.
- Analyze an organization’s finances to find strategies for cost reduction
- Prepare financial reports based on the available data
- Suggest ways of improving the company’s financial condition.
- Determine the financial requirements of the company
- Look for ways to raise & control the company’s funds
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field
- A minimum of 4 years’ proven experience in a similar role
- Basic English 4 skills
- Ability to set up & work on software
- Understanding tax regulations, tax reports, financial statement
- Comprehensive knowledge of corporate finance.
- Ability to work under the pressure
- Monthly commission
- Salary is reviewed & adjusted annually plus 13th-month salary and bonus depend on the business result of the Company & your performance appraisal
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment insurance.
- 18 paid leaves each year.
- And others benefit including teambuilding, annual heath checking, birthday gift, staff discount,...
Floralpunk is an established fashion accessories brand based in Vietnam, founded by Julia Doan and run with the #floralpunkcrew. Floralpunk grew from the ambition to bring timeless and trendsetting products to our customers. Through our sophisticated brand identity, monochrome aesthetics and a premium customer experience we aim to inspire women's fashion and everyday lifestyle.
At Floralpunk, we aim to empower Vietnamese through fashion, to embrace their personal style and to raise awareness & increase tolerance for diversity of fashion. Furthermore, we want to represent and picture modern Vietnamese fashion & lifestyle on an international scale.
- Our Website: www.floralpunk.com
- Our Fan Page: Floralpunk
- Our Instagram: @floralpunk
How to apply
Please send us your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our HR Team will contact you within 7 days if your profile is suitable.