RETAIL STORE MANAGER
Report to: Head of Retail
Who are you?
As a Retail Store Manager at Floralpunk, you are responsible for overseeing the daily operations of your store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. Your duties include motivating your sales teams, creating business strategies, training new staff, and maintaining a clean and professional operation. You should be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Deliver excellent service & deal with issues to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training, mentoring staff, and building career paths
- Create business strategies & innovative ideas to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits, etc
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records
- Monitor inventory levels
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification
- Minimum proven 1-year experience in a related position
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Monthly commission
- Salary is reviewed & adjusted annually plus 13th-month salary and bonus depend on the business result of the Company & your performance appraisal
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment insurance
- 18 paid leaves each year
- And other benefits: Teambuilding, annual heath checking, birthday gift, staff discount,...
Floralpunk is an established fashion accessories brand based in Vietnam, founded by Julia Doan and run with the #floralpunkcrew. Floralpunk grew from the ambition to bring timeless and trendsetting products to our customers. Through our sophisticated brand identity, monochrome aesthetics, and premium customer experience we aim to inspire women's fashion and everyday lifestyle.
At Floralpunk, we aim to empower Vietnamese through fashion, to embrace their personal style, and to raise awareness & increase tolerance for diversity of fashion. Furthermore, we want to represent and picture modern Vietnamese fashion & lifestyle on an international scale
- Our Website: www.floralpunk.com
- Our Fan Page: Floralpunk
- Our Instagram: @floralpunk
How to apply
Please send us your resume via email at email@example.com and our HR Team will contact you within 7 days if your profile is suitable.