PUBLIC RELATIONS & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT/ EXECUTIVE
Working Address: 78 Ngo Duc Ke, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Build & develop, identify issues related to the brand image, develop visibility and reinforce locally its reputation over time
- Develop and implement integrated communication campaigns
- Manage media relations & Public Relations
- Build & Manage internal communication
- Find regularly Brand for collaboration for specific events
- Define and Enhance the Brand Social presence
- Build up a Social Media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns based on customer social media analytical data
- Keep up to date on social media trends and best practices educating internal and external stakeholders
- Plan and manage the brand online social activity
- Monitor, maintain, and strengthen consistent online brand identity
- Manage Daily Product update on Facebook & Instagram
- Work cross-functionally to develop appropriate content, if required
- Manage the Social and Community component of campaigns
- Provide internal stakeholders with detailed feedbacks
- Produce social media listening and engagement reports for internal and external teams to fuel insight development
- Analyze and report on social community trending (pre and post) promotional launches to key internal stakeholders to ensure optimal customer satisfaction
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook & Instagram.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software.
- A degree in communication, marketing or social media.
- Prior experience in PR or Social Media.
- Strictly follow brand standards & guidelines
- Monthly commission.
- Salary is reviewed & adjusted annually plus 13th-month salary and bonus depend on the business result of the Company & your performance appraisal;
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment insurance.
- 18 paid leaves each year.
- And other benefits: Teambuilding, annual heath checking, birthday gift, staff discount,...
Floralpunk is an established fashion accessories brand based in Vietnam, founded by Julia Doan and run with the #floralpunkcrew. Floralpunk grew from the ambition to bring timeless and trendsetting products to our customers. Through our sophisticated brand identity, monochrome aesthetics, and premium customer experience we aim to inspire women's fashion and everyday lifestyle.
At Floralpunk, we aim to empower Vietnamese through fashion, to embrace their personal style, and to raise awareness & increase tolerance for diversity of fashion. Furthermore, we want to represent and picture modern Vietnamese fashion & lifestyle on an international scale
- Our Website: www.floralpunk.com
- Our Fan Page: Floralpunk
- Our Instagram: @floralpunk
How to apply
Please send us your resume via email at email@example.com and our HR Team will contact you within 7 days if your profile is suitable.