Working Address: 78 Ngo Duc Ke, Ben Nghe Ward, Distric 1, HCMC
Who are you?
Identity is important for any brand in today's competitive marketplace. You have the job to create a lasting impression amongst out consumers and improving product sales and market share. As a Product Development Assistant, you will design and produce products according to Floralpunk’s vision. It's important that you have the energy and desire to aid in the execution of all activities that are necessary to produce manufacture-ready products and that you're capable of driving success even with a broad range of responsibilities. You will report to the brand management and work closely with other teams to create a lasting impression.
- Design and/or develop new products, according to the Floralpunk’s Product Development plan and creative direction.
- Research, create and build prototypes to satisfy product design specifications.
- Continually evaluate and search for improvements to existing products according to changing customer needs, product complaints/dissatisfaction or internal production/servicing difficulties.
- Review adaptation of existing products for new applications or other customer markets.
- Direct and perform testing of prototypes accordingly to verify product reliability and performance requirements.
- Work closely with suppliers to improve the overall sample & product quality
- Create and assist in the development of engineering documentation for new products or product changes – documentation may include freehand sketches, detailed drawings/schematics, draft bill of materials, engineering change notices, product specifications, and production instructions.
- Perform other duties requested by the Brand Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of college education and related work experience
- Project management abilities with systems knowledge and expertise
- Garment & Accessory production or product development experience preferred
- You're able to juggle several job responsibilities and learn new systems
- Expert knowledge with design applications including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Energetic, positive, and helpful demeanor with a passion and interest in Floralpunk
- Monthly commission
- Salary is reviewed & adjusted annually plus 13th month salary and bonus depending on the business result of Company & your performance appraisal
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment insurance
- 18 paid leaves each year.
- And other benefits: Teambuilding, annual heath checking, birthday gift, staff discount ...
Floralpunk is an established fashion accessories brand based in Vietnam, founded by Julia Doan and run with the #floralpunkcrew. Floralpunk grew from the ambition to bring timeless and trendsetting products to our customers. Through our sophisticated brand identity, monochrome aesthetics and a premium customer experience we aim to inspire women's fashion and everyday lifestyle.
At Floralpunk, we aim to empower Vietnamese through fashion, to embrace their personal style and to raise awareness & increase tolerance for diversity of fashion. Furthermore, we want to represent and picture modern Vietnamese fashion & lifestyle on an international scale
- Our Website: www.floralpunk.com
- Our Fan Page: Floralpunk
- Our Instagram: @floralpunk
How to apply
Please send us your resume via email firstname.lastname@example.org and our HR Team will contact you within 7 days if your profile is suitable.