Working Address: 78 Ngo Duc Ke, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Report to: Marketing Manager
- Driving all growth related activities for social and digital channels
- Responsible for paid advertising campaigns across digital platforms such as Google, Facebook/Instagram, and other online advertising... - from planning to execution
- Analyze digital data, audience insights to draw key recommendations
- Handle & develop organic and paid search (SEO optimization/SEM)
Marketing Budget, Analytics & ROI
- Control digital performance budget and manage social campaign management of all digital channels to drive strong return on investment (ROI).
- Forecast levels of trafc volumes, track against budget and all acquisitions targets (i.e KPIs & ROI)
- Measure and report performance of weekly/ monthly marketing campaigns
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2-3+ years of experience in digital performance marketing
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and paid channel marketing activities
- Deep understanding of major social media platforms including analytics and business management tools...; knowledge in search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Growth driven mentality with revenue & profit driven in mind
- Monthly commission
- Salary is reviewed & adjusted annually plus 13th month salary and bonus depend on the business result of Company & your performance appraisal
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment insurance
- 18 paid leaves each year
- And other benefits: Teambuilding, annual heath checking, birthday gift, staff discount,...
Floralpunk is an established fashion accessories brand based in Vietnam, founded by Julia Doan and run with the #floralpunkcrew. Floralpunk grew from the ambition to bring timeless and trendsetting products to our customers. Through our sophisticated brand identity, monochrome aesthetics and a premium customer experience we aim to inspire women's fashion and everyday lifestyle.
At Floralpunk, we aim to empower Vietnamese through fashion, to embrace their personal style and to raise awareness & increase tolerance for diversity of fashion. Furthermore, we want to represent and picture modern Vietnamese fashion & lifestyle on an international scale
- Our Website: www.floralpunk.com
- Our Fan Page: Floralpunk
- Our Instagram: @floralpunk
How to apply
Please send us your resume via email firstname.lastname@example.org and our HR Team will contact you within 7 days if your profile is suitable.